chocolate candies2

木曜日, 8月 28, 0020


How stupid, my aunt and me (cos ivy was waiting too) had been waiting and to check out in the morning that it was all fake. =.="'
Anyway, went to restock on Meiji's snack yesterday! YUMMY. Went to Chinatown there and bought some beads again, er gu bought a lot a lot. (As usual, her semi-precious beads and the small accessories you need for making a necklace out of it.)
The disney re-ment birthday cake and the swiss roll had arrived! Thanks a lot (to:blogshop owner!) I'm still thinking how to pay back to Mable since she haven't reply me yet.
Yeah, i was pretty fusing over my money and which set of Re-ment to buy, (the fairytale or pre-order Minnie), after much calculation, i had just enought money for the fairytale set. ^^ Since its that case i'll have the fairytale one, since also that Minnie is a pre-order, i'll wait till its out and buy it then ^^ *SETTLED*
Fairytale set! Here i come!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム