chocolate candies2

金曜日, 8月 29, 0020


LALALALA~ i was like so DAMN busy today. Phew! Finally the day had ended. Was on MSN last night and saw this person with this nick, "I declare lost of physics textbok and i cursed the person a happy life...." O_0 the person's too kind? Yeah and that kuku is my brother. LOLX.
Summaries of things i did today:
#1 Went out during midnight to cold storage to buy teacher's day chocolates.
#2 Printed teacher's day cards in the midnight.
#3 Woke up at 8.06am.
#4 Went back to CBSS for Teacher's day.
#5 Collected my O Lvl cert.
#6 Collected my graduation folder. (now i have to find a secrect place to hid it. =x)
#7 Went to MiaoLing house. Eileen wore my panda suit! so cute!
#8 Went for lunch @ Sumon House.
#9 Went to turf city, saw miniatures coke! Chian Meng and MiaoLing were so nice to help me buy the drink in order for me to buy the miniatures coke thing.
#10 Metup with the seller for my Fairytale set! I've finally got it! Was thinking of selling the Stitch phone strap, but i found it really adorable~

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム