chocolate candies2

木曜日, 10月 09, 0020

finally back from tution. i was totally doing my hwk and something. okie fine, lets skip this part. tuition teacher passed me a pack of fake nails and they were so pretty :P now i hab them on and is officially unable to sms via phone =.= simply because my fingers were unable to touch the keypads. and tml i' m gonna hab a hard time having my contact lens into my eyes. =.= i wonder how long these nails will last. as in, not drop off, but before that, i would remove them due to them getting into my way =.= anyway, i was suprised that my aunt would sponsor me for jap lessons 0_0 i mean ya. i jus said it in a not serious manner and she agreed 0_0 *stares* okie now, i habe problems wearing shirts with these nails =.= before it gets in my way, i shall stop here :P

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム