chocolate candies2

金曜日, 10月 10, 0020

ignore the mirror thanks ^^ this is wat im going to wear for event tml ^^

HAPPY 19th birthday kor~!
keke~ went to gmaine's hse today ^^ lols (she jus told me that i left my drink over at her house 0_0) okie, this is bad. i forgot to take out something that was handed to me a few mins ago only. die. anyway, i was late again while meeting gmaine. (sorry sorry sorry~!) tml's gonna be another busy day for me again T_T hab to meet them (bloody rose) at 11.30am, clark quay 0_0 (yay~! tml can take neoprints liao~ nya~!) meh. gmaine lend me her maido and skirt. Thanks a lot ~^^ ah~~ i'm damn afraid of the maido dress. 0_0! i can wear it, but diffi to get it out.. T_T almost stuck wib it. lols. nah. i'll stop here. (cos i jus zilian, and now i hab to try to load it on friendster again^^)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム