chocolate candies2

火曜日, 11月 25, 0020

"I don't shine now doesn't mean that I won't shine forever"


Gachapons from AFA 08 XD

Why do i always get winne the pooh?! T_T

Melo-chan is cute

My AFA Sonny Angel XD

WHEEE XD yup. i know, you all wanna say that its been so long since i've last blog XD
was really busy you see. Friday went for the movie. Saturday woke up at 8.24am and rushed all the way to AFA 08. OMG. the event was such a big success! XD i totally love this event, and i can say, this is as good as Cofest VII XD. *LOVES* Had lots of gachapons on Sunday, and i really love it! Thanks, yoshi! Thanks for keeping those gachopons for me XD WHEEE XD and and the Jay Chou's guitar tabs book too ^^ Monday, was tiring too. XD
Gmaine missed class again T_T Then i met up with Gwen at Chinatown and went to Inoue to look for Yoshi. Stayed there chat and left for dinner at Plaza Sing. after that, went to Yamaha for lessons XD so stressful!!! i cannot catch up and my rythm sucks. DX After that msn was.... hectic.
anyway, somehow i feel so far away from my old friends.
MiaoLing, Eileen and Fiona. its been like so long since i last talked to them. i saw Eileen's blog, whenever she never blog, MiaoLing will go " UPDATES!" and everything... hurhur... sad. Anyway, i'm really glad that i got the AFA 08 edition for the Sonny Angel. SO cool~!!!! XD nah, gotta go now. nid to pratice on my guitar too...
(meh, i am still sad, i can't forget what yoshi said. when he asked leon who is cuter [gmaine and me] both of them voted for gmain O_O oh my, i'm a total failure... T_T)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム