chocolate candies2

水曜日, 2月 04, 0021

Oh. i've been hardworking. I've been nice. but i still couldn't find the candy i want~~~ T_T
Yes, i've created another blog for some posts that is meant to be open to friends only. currently only invited 2 person (ivy and gmaine, cos i can only rmb their email O_O). i will slowly add in others once i get the list of people and their emails. This blog will continue to be updated, just that whenever there is something i feel is private and personal, i will post on the other blog and provide the link over to the post here. HHMMMMM... I shall open to a few people whom i know very well first?
If you see your name in the following list please kindly leave your email behind. thanks.
People to invite:
Lim Teng
Miao Ling
Fiona
Eileen
Gwen
Poh-Poh
Geraldine mummy
lionel daddy
ShiNi
ChooiChi

Celebrated Eve's birthday ytd (sort of) :D had dinner at 5pm and passed her the gifts from us.
Ate and when back to office since it about time. Then i sat there for a while Cedric suddenly came in... i scare him and he scare me... T_T He told geraldine that he was meeting his fans but the fan(s) was very late so he came over to say hi. LOLS. (yes, he said this loud enough for me to hear =x) Then on my way back i saw him again T_T (I walked to the traffic light and I was like " how come this person the shirt so famillar ah? Eh, the hair... OMG!!! CEDRIC!!!) Then i walked as fast as my short legs could carry me past PS. (I dun dare to say Hi to him since the fan was there and a lot of ppl were there too....) I was totally pissed off by something else. I simply hate people who say one thing and do another thing... *PISSED*

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム