chocolate candies2

水曜日, 3月 25, 0021

WHEE. I scanned in the picture Ms Reiko drew for me! I felt so honoured. Count down to Japan trip = 7 days~! Wanted to catch Shinjuku incident, but the movie only start after we left Singapore T_T Oh well, at least we won't feel so insecure when we're there. OMFG. My English and Chinese actually worsen... I totally hate it. I mean this is isn't good. =( I dyed my hair today, and was glad with the colour that came out. Its nice. ^^ BYB. =.= anyway, the colour wasn't too light nor too dark. Just the perfect shade for me. I thought i would look old in a lighter shade. Anyway, thinking of getting a lip piercing again. That time i was worried cause I actually saw a girl who don't look so nice in it. But aiya, I so ugly, another piercing also won't die. XP (okie, it sounded ah lian.... =.=) TATA~~

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム