chocolate candies2

土曜日, 3月 28, 0021

The Scariest Moment

Last morning was terrible, I rush was in had to literally poke my contact lens into my eyes. After much struggle I finally managed to get one of them in and *blink* vision blur. To most contact lens wearer they would know what it means- the lens fell off, in common sense. I tried to look around for the lens but couldn't find it anywhere. Thus dismissing it as "flush down the drain". I went to take another backup pair from the fridge and try to poke it into the eyes again. However my eyes was having this weird feeling that's like something stuck's inside. I stuffed my lens in and blinked. O_O There were 2 lens in one eye! OMG. That means the first lens went into my eye lid! OH WTF. I quickly took out the other lens and rinse it. Imagine if I panic, or what will happen if the lens never pop out of the eyes. OH HELL. I haven even got my pay and I spent like tons already today...
Let's see:
1) Hair curling lotion $9.20
2) Cheese Rice Cracker $2.05 (to bring for Japan's trip)
3) Biore makeup remover travel pack $1.95
4) Cooling water $1.22 (did I mentioned that I was very sick for the past week till now?)
5) Strepsils $3.90 (For the same purpose ^)
6) Panadol Flu and Cold mix $3.87 (With the degree over there to be like 18 degree, I can expect myself to fall sick again.)
7) Panadol Extra $5.30 (For the same reason!)
8) Guitar Cable $19.94
9) Music Stand $18.39 (OMFG! Gmaine&Gwen, I finally got it!)
10) Ants bait $5.00 (They ate my dinner! and made me hungry!)

oh well, just a count down, 4 days to JAPAN! WHOOTS!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム