chocolate candies2

月曜日, 5月 18, 0021


Life been busy and tiring. School had started for a month in 2 days time. My classmates were okie, maybe even better than those from my secondary school. Classes hasn't been ending on time, and I've been playing L4D in class. With our own IT helpdesk in class, I've got lots of new games. Like L4D, Sims 2, mall tycoon etc etc... Doing RJs soon become part of my daily life, however life wasn't boring and I was somehow looking forward to go to school. I never been feeling this when I was in primary school nor secondary school. Somehow, it was suprising that I see myself feeling and thinking that I wanted to go to school. I woke up yesterday morning (Sunday) at 5.30am. I waited for my phone's alarm to ring. 5.30am.... 5.31am.... Still not ringing, I thought there was something wrong with it, no matter how hard I tried to make it ring, it didn't. After some time lying there and thinking, I realise it was a Sunday morning. Been busy with my Japanese lesson, was good enough to sit down and complete my worksheet. Practised my guitar in the night. I wondered what got into me, I was so so so so so so so so so so good to do my own stuffs and to practise on them. Can
you imagine that?
BTW: the photos were funny. and its not what you think it is. period.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム