chocolate candies2

土曜日, 12月 02, 0018

To Ah bai,
well, when u told me to read ur blog online, i kinda of rush to e comp and load my e-mail.
1) I thought u were going overseas...
2) Thought u dun wana tok to me =(
3) Thought u going to do something fooliissh...
Erm, lets see how i should start it...
u say: i need some time alone *SUDDENLY* to think about my life, my future all tat stuff... I was thinking about talkin to 1 of u [on everything] but... I still think tat i should solve my problems myself and not depend on others =)... It is not tat i m in a big mess now but i m in quite a bit of mess... I m so confused about my life, everything... Mostly on friends... I lost my sense of judgement again... I cried my heart out again *i m starting to be more like a cry baby these days*.... I wanna hide from tis world from everybody... It is jus tat i have lost my reason to live..... Everyone nids time alone, sometimes, some problem can't be sloved on ur own, u nid someone to share it with you... (tht's wat frenz are for =) ) u once told me tht crying out is good, so jus bring as many box of tissue as u wan and cry out!! no worry, cos i dun believe anyone telling me tht they had NEVA cried before...
I start to think more about the friends i have *are dey using me??? Am i a little special than jus a normal friend??? Do dey need me like de way i need them??? Do dey feel worried about me when i m sick, sad, confused jus like de way i feel when dey are??? Can i be replace??? Do dey treat my problems as their problems jus like the way i have treated them????* If someone tells u tht they are using u directly, i think they are being kind. Do you think everyone had never used anyone before? i can tell u i did. Or indirectly, we might be using someone not realising we already did. When u were sick, and ppl called they r concerned. but will ppl DUN call, they are still worried about u cos' they might be afriad tht calling you when u r sick might make it worset... some ppl care, but they dun show it... If you have any problems, i m glad to lend u a listening ear...=) Even if u nid to cry, i m willing to lend my shoulder to you.. Jus lyk e girls in NANA... =)) Why can`t people be more truthful?? *Haha, moron[myself] if people all truthful tis world would be more peaceful... Or is it tat people are truthful tat caused chaos??? STOP!!* Anyway, i m also a person who live in a world of lies and i tel lies too.... I can`t expect people i know to be truthful when i m not, rite???? *eyes suddenly turned blurry, oh i start cryin again* I wanted all de answers... I LOVE all my friends more than de love i wil find in BGR, i jus noe it... It's different but friendship is wat tat controls all my emotions....i agree with you, if evea someone speak truely, theere wun be any more misunderstanding, while sometimes it might lead to other problems.but some ppl might be too shy to share their problems I heard it ffrom somewhere tht, once someone tells a lie, the lie had to be continued through out the person's llife... To me i believe tht frenzship is always more important than BGR, frenzship DUN control ur emotion, it onli AFFECTS your emotions...


TO BE CONTINUUED....

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム