chocolate candies2

金曜日, 12月 08, 0018

Sobx sobx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She make me restart my harvest moon!!! ALL my Dog, horse, chickens and my everything gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL my money and everything!!!! its so unfair!!!!! i dun wana plae harvest moon anymore!!!! ask me download wat new emulators, then wat e old game wun dissappear.... all bluff me one, now all my everything all gone already.... i thought my last year can enjoy playing game, nxt yr mus work so hard... now everything is gone, forget it... its fate... Goodbye Ginki (my character), goodbye chocolate (my dog), good bye strawberry (my horse), goodbye bubbles,miki,kinko,kinki (my chickens), good bye ginger and hershly (my cows), good bye harvest spites, good bye everyone in town... good bye fridge, good bye hse, good bye kitchen.... GOOD BYE EVERYONE...

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム