chocolate candies2

火曜日, 12月 19, 0018

ello...lazzzy bumpy is bck =P so many things happened during this 11 days...
The rifle comp was quite fun although only the guys managed to clinch 2 awards- best male competitors and 2nd grp (male). After the comp still rush home to go shopping with my mum... went to popular and bought so many things lor, all my brother's book, my guide books and the new story book WEEDFLOWER written by the author of kira-kira (my fav book!). Going home tht time happen to pass by the VCD shop in central, finally i set my mind and bought "it started with a kiss" de dvd!!! *Cheers!!!* Sunday was supposed to go out with ah bai, but it started raining so heavily tht the date was cancelled!!!! waaaaahhhhh~ but luckily i still have my new dvd! wahahahahah~ Monday woke up early and watched my dvd, so nice!!!! then er gu was on leave, so she was busy cleaning up the kitchen, and my laying in the living room watching the dvd... heheee...it went tht way until we went to the phoon huat store to stock up our baking stuffs and all tht... Then suddenly it started to rain so heavily again tht we have to hurry home. Todae as usual, er gu was cleaing up things until i finished watching my dvd, then we started making the fa gao , after all it didn't turn out too bad. ( becos i have forgotten to put in the egg, and i sercetly put it bck into the fridge..heeezzz... =P) In turn i treat my uncle my creation, and he gave me his dvd player!!!! *cheers!!!* actually i was thinking of buyin one recently, but u see i dun nid it anymore =P ahhhh~ tml still have to go bck school for cleaning up of npcc room... haiz... =) jia you!!! jia you!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム