chocolate candies2

土曜日, 12月 02, 0018

Continued....
Do u noe tat when i see tat my friends are angry at me becos of minor things like being late for our appointments, talkin about results and stuff... I don wanna true friends, i wanna real friends!!! *Wait a min, doesn it sounds de same.... Ah... Who care???* Maybe i wil starting working realli hard and go and study aboard??? So, i can start anew.... Anyway, no matter wat i do in life, nobody cares, rite??? I noe every1 is selfish, i m too... I take things for granted.... *Do people take me as granted or do dey jus pity me???* If any of u r reading tis, i wish u would comment on wat i have said no matter if it is right or wrong... I guess your frenz tht is angry about minor thing lyk being late is me.. or maybe not... oookie, tht day i was angry, but when u met me i m not, becos at e station i was supposed to meet u, u were late. and i was lyk standing there fer 30+mins... Imagine standing there fer so long? and i was angry at myself too, apparently for no resons...Imagine if u leave fer further studies, maybe u could really start a new, or maybe not... cos u r still baseed in Singapore, u grew up here, ur frenz are here... and ur home too... And i believe tht u shld rmb tht i told u wheereeva u wan to go, i'll folo u there... becos when u r not here, i dun have any true frenz =') i am speaking out my heart, cos u wan me to be truthful... Rmb the times when we go out together? Lots of ppl saes tht we look lyk sisters, tala! tht's it, i m going to whereeva u r going to go... cos i m ur twins... =)
Anyway, no matter wat i do in life, nobody cares, rite??? I noe every1 is selfish, i m too... I take things for granted.... *Do people take me as granted or do dey jus pity me???* If any of u r reading tis, i wish u would comment on wat i have said no matter if it is right or wrong... I talk behind people back, i wanna make them interested in de topic i m talkin about, i betray them, i backstabbed them and my retribution is it all come backs to me.... Dere's a saying "Wat goes around, comes around" I realli wanna hear from your, wat kind of a person i m to u.... First, i m not goin to change becos i m lazy person and it is veri hard.... I don try u see.... Anyway, no matter wat i do in life, nobody cares, rite??? I noe every1 is selfish, i m too... I take things for granted.... *Anyway i have some special comments for some of my friends. I wish dey would take time to look at tis....There might also be ppl hu r not selffish, i dun mean its me, but there will be. and its rare when u see em. If u take things fer granted, then i mus be taking things for as-it-should-be-thiss-way attitude... I was always wondering to myself, why dun u have any temper? its lyk u wun get angry or anything...now i noe why, becos u hide everything away... i believed it too, wat goes round comes round, cos i believed this was wat u told me... and whenever u wanted to do something "bad" i always repeat tht to u. I guess u dun have to change, cos its e ENVIROMENT tht change ppl, not e ppl tht change e ENVIROMENT... Ah hei=> The reason i wrote about u last is becos we have a realli strong friendship maybe beocs we have known each other for a long time and we know each other realli well. We even have future plans together. I m realli glad to have u as a friend. Even though we r not always together but we are veri close. I m realli happy. I hope our dreams can come true. I m realli sorri for all de times tat i made u wait for me and i stood u up, i always felt bad about it. I noe our friendship can get even stronger in the near future. I m sorry tat i have to cancelled de appointment in a few days time becos i realli need to clear my thoughts and stuff now. I hope u would understand. I will contact u when i have cleared my mind and thoughts and be happy about my decisions *i m realli messed up now* i wil contact u when i m done. I will miss u and i love you too. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!~ "u canceled my appointments again!!! argh! " but this time i wun blame u anymore, cos u have given me a true reason. sometimes i noe u r lying about e cancellation, and vise-versa... But i dun care!!! i wan u to gif me 28 dec!!! cos i wana watch DEathnote 2 together with u!!! i'll book e tickets online... Anyway, since u wun be able to come out of ur "mess", i'll have to collect my Deathnote on my own... Hereby i hope tht when i see u again, u have recovered from all e injuries... and promise to contact me when u RECOVERED!!!! REMEMBER!!!!
LOve
Elina a.k.a ah hei..
I hope god can give me de answer i m seeking and i wished tat all our friendship can turn out realli strong and happy with lots of trust in it. Becos i jus don have de feeling tat i can totally trust any of my friendship*maybe somethings wrong with me*. I realli love all de people i noe deeply. I realli treasure them alot in my heart.
Here is all e answers u r asking me fer... =)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム