chocolate candies2

月曜日, 12月 04, 0018

Haiz, 3 days since ah bai last tok to me... =( she saes tht she nids sometime alone, but 3 days is a bit too much le ba... totally cut off from e world?! no way! 1)she might be secretly hiding at home watching anime on youtube!!! 2) She might have a new BF!! 3)Still Thinking... =P These few days i had been "hiding" @ home playing my Harvest Moon!! Thx to Li Miin, introduce me to some sort of game boy advance game, then make me play e harvest moon...lolx... Jus now went bck to Bukit Batok to buy my DEATH NOTE notebook and e DEATH NOTE pen... its so cool!!! and bought baby Gloria (Happy Feet), so now i have a full set of Happy Feet toys liao!!! Yipee~ *over e moon* OMG, why does mumble looks so cute?! ah, tata everyone, bck to harvestmoon-ing now!!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム