chocolate candies2

木曜日, 4月 26, 0019

Speech Day (21/04/07)
Finally i am back. how long have i been slacking from my blog? wahaha~ so many things happened during this really long break, of cos, the happiest and the most annoying one. The happiest one was the one on speech day. the whole morning was so fun, (although we had semi cook rice for breakfast?) anyway, during the parade we had a little little mistake, chia hao excecute the wrong command. erm, went up rp hall to collect my prize and went down for the refreshment. Went to HTA after that, watched the whole NPCC annual parade. The sun dam blazing lor. Anyway, CHOOI CHI gave me a really shocking surprise! She gave me my "early" birthday present , which is quite diffcult for me to carry as i was wearing the full-u at tht time. Anyway, its a cute tasmania devil in standing position, (i have another similar one that is sitting). In total that day was really fun.
Award Winners (Where's ZH hiding?)

HTA (This is so BLURRR)

New member of the family.
I'll blog till here for speech day. Will continue later.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム