chocolate candies2

火曜日, 9月 02, 0020


WEll, i'm finally blogging. Yes, i was really busy this few days. Although i stayed at home for the whole of Saturday i was really busy too. My big aunt and my small aunt came over, aparently to talk to my uncle about staying over here while one of their house gets renovated, (note: small aunt's son was getting married so ya...). My uncle actually agreed (note: i have three uncle, the 2nd, 3rd and 5th. so this one was the 2nd one.)(Note: The house belongs to the 3rd uncle.) Ya, so my 2nd aunt lost (yes, the one i always mentioned) cos she predicted that my 2nd uncle would say "no". In the end i was totally shock.
So, it ended up that i have to clean up the bedroom for her to stay, (You see i couldn't say "no", cause my 3rd aunt pampers me alot, so i just have to clean up the bed. And there was a time i went over to stay with her when i was younger, since my the other 2 aunts went to Bangkok without me T_T.) Yes this also prove a chance for me to get myself a study table, a chair, a bookcase (new one) and a drawer set.
Total will cost around $250, but i wun have the money so i've got to borrow from my 3rd uncle. lolx. when i told him i'm getting a new bookcase he asked why, i told out the handle (as in whole piece of wood) and showed him, then he just replied "troublesome". LOLX.
On Sunday me and my 2 aunts (big and 2nd) went to Chinatown to shop, i finally got a new shoe! Oh my, my the other shoe was lyk, tattered? Then i was looking around Chinatown and realised that the whole area got road block. Came home and packed the room.
Was clearing the living room ytd, i bet people who come to my living room now will be amused. (You can imagine it looking slightly cleaner, anyway, i wonder, WHY am i cleaning the living room in the first case?!) Last night the tv had this really bad thing, it can't be turned on. So my 3rd uncle decided to get a new tv. I told him i wanted the "slim" one. Hahas he said okie. then i reminded him that the eletricial shop behind our block had closed down already, so he said he would get it tonight at Clementi. Din't told my aunt since i wanted to give her a suprise. Ya, this is a really post. So i'm gonna end here.

PS: the pic od the TROFAST frame can't be seen since its white. lolx.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム