chocolate candies2

金曜日, 10月 17, 0020

Gmaine and me~

Whee~!!! went out shopiing again~~ i feel so spoiled =x met gmaine at bugis and started shopping~~ WHEE~! oh well, seriously, we can't go into Catz T_T cos once we go in, we'll like come out again 1hr+ later T_T Well, we kena like spend more than $100 each person in the shop =x (okie, ignore the $100 part) then bought so many things and went over to sommerset to have my hair cut ^^ Then reached there like 7pm?! wow. wash and cut. now i have VK hair... ^^ and gmaine said something tht made me kinda regret my hairstyle now @_@ she told me " byebye kawaii hair, hello VK hair ^^" omgomg..~~~~ HAIR HAIR... KAWAII~!!!!! T_T cannot be kawaii le.. sobx. T_T anway, gmaine skipped kino again T_T *sorry* and she lended me her ANCAFE's mag~!! WHEEE~!! *thanks~!!!!! a million tons~!!!* then walked over to far east to hab my hair extension done again, i was like prepare so much money to put more... and in the end i only end up with like 3 strands onli 0_0 then it was too early so we walked to cine, (cos i wanted to bump into someone and sad we din't T_T) took neoprints and took bus home :D Gmaine accompanined me home :D:D keke...
List of things i bought today ^^:
  1. 1 x white cakie tee
  2. 1 x pink poka dots vest
  3. 1 x pink suspender skirt
  4. 1 x white cakie skirt
  5. 1 x pink pumps
  6. 1 x candy pin
  7. 1 x black eyes shadow
  8. 1 x mini top hat
  9. 1 x punk bracelet

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム