chocolate candies2

日曜日, 2月 08, 0021

Anyway, went out with my lao po and Teng Teng ytd after work! Was very happy. and somehow dissapointed since I can't get the hello kitty laptop case. (It was sold out~!) D: I met Ivy at PS then bought a lot of things. It was like so so so heavy =.= Then walked over to Heeren cos Teng Teng needs to buy his earphones. Then from there walked all the way to Far East to get the laptop case and shop for a school bag. (since i got some money at the moment i think i better get a bag for school before i use it for other purposes.) Found an Emily the Strange's bag. (it was black and red in colour.) and was around #39.90. Pretty big. But i jus can't stop feeling bad about the bag, First, the bag's combination can only go with black/red shirts. If you wear shirts with sweet designs you can't use it. and it looks really formal. (i don't know how to say it). And the straps of the bag wasn't handbag straps, they were sling bag straps. (Which means its meant to be a sling bag initially, however the shop keeper keep tellling me that it could also be used as a shoulder bag.) =.= Then Ivy said a wise sentence that stop me from making myself thinking too hard about the bag. "Why not we go to other shops and take a look before we decide?" LOLS. I totally forgot that it was not the only shop that sell bags in Far east and Far East is not the place that sell bags. =.= Shopped and walked around Far East and realised that Zinc shop wasn't there anymore. T_T went to Bugis and the first shop I stepped in I jus ask, 
"Erm, do you have bag made with plastic like material and not this kind with "leather" prints? and there is only a zip there.... much like a japanese school bag?".
Shopkeeper: "er, where did you see it?"
me: *points to shop oppsite* there.
Shopkeeper: Okie, you go over there then tell me okie?
Me: ORH.
*stepped into shop opps*
Me: (explained the same bag thing again.)
Shopkeeper1: no, we don't have it.
Me: Explained in details again. (cos i rmb seeing it in the shop for like everytime i pass by in the past.)
Shopkeeper 1 ask shopkeeper2.
Shopkeeper 2: Yes? Which kind of bag do you want?
Me: =.= (explains again)
Shopkeeper 2: Sorry we don't have it.
Me: T_T okie, thanks. I'll look around.
*stands under rows of bags and lift head up. O_O*
Me: er, can i have a look at that bag.
Shopkeeper 1: OH! This bag arh?!
Me: T_T ya.. this kind. do you have others colour?
Shopkeeper 1: I only have white. Is that okie?
Me: I'll get this then.
Moral of story: Don't really believe what the shopkeeper says. =.=

NOW, the long awaited list-of-things-I-buy-list:
1) Canmake simmer eyecolour 
2) Diaso stuffs
3) Popteen magazine 
4) School bag 
5) Laptop case
6) White pumps

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム