chocolate candies2

土曜日, 2月 07, 0021




It look delicious right~! OMG. the japanese are really talented!
* credit goes to to www.e-bento.com
I went blog hopping and what i saw at Gmaine's blog was totally dissapointing. (T_T) I saw tons my unglam pics. OMG. i promised i won't post up anymore of my pictures since i'm so ugly. I don't wanna to hurt the eyes of people viewing the blog. That's why i don't really post up my own pictures on my blog often.  Back to topic, I was looking through pictures of bentos for the past few days, They seriously looks so delicious. :D I'm gonna make one some of the days. Went to bugged my aunt for my lost bento boxes! XP She finally found them and accused that i was the one who "keep" them till they were gone. =.= I finally dig out the konapun sushi and sandwich making machine from my trolley, i bought it like during last year's  AFA. Now it can be for good use. (*´  ∀`人)★and finally. then its now up to me to go to Medi-ya to get those rice and nori and sauce. :D
*i wish, i wish upon a shooting star.....
please make me more presentable. 
(and let my work today end sooner, i can't wait to go out with Ivy and Teng Teng.)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム