chocolate candies2

木曜日, 2月 12, 0021

Everyone at inoue had been very nice~
Cos i was having problems with the air ticket and accomodation booking, they were willing to help out in everyways~! (*´∀`人)♪
Seriously i need to thanks them:
Geraldine Inoue: Thanks Geraldine for booking the cheapest air plane tickets for us to go over to Japan!!! You're the best boss ever~!(●´∀`●)/
Inoue-san: Thanks for searching the accomodations for us. Really appriciate it. (*´∩ω∩`*) and thanks for the tips you gave us about getting cheap meals.
Rie-sensei: Thank you for helping me find the map for the metro stations and telling me where my Sanrio Puroland is. (which is like damn FAR (´・ω・`) and helping me out in everything.
Takayama-sensei: Thank you for pointing out the stations to me :D
and and and.....
this person i need to thanks a lot.
YOSHI~~
Thanks for getting the map, information on the theme park's ticket pricing, their location etc etc.... THANKS A TON~!
Okie, the only bad person at Inoue must be me. (´;д;`)
I laughed at someone really loud when he toppled on the chair.
*oops*

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム