chocolate candies2

木曜日, 5月 21, 0021

Sweet House. I really want a set of these! OMG. They are so sososososoososso cute!

These chocolates were given by our faci. LOLS
This was the quiz he gave us:
HIJKLOMNO
guess a word.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
H2O
(H to O)
Apple bookclips. Just nice, there were 6 of them.
Ren and Me :D
Shaizan being sian.
LOLS. Its been like since when I updated my blog? O_O? Anyway, UT was quite stressing for us. Was playing L4D in class and was lagging like hell. I have to use the cheats ._. It's raining dogs and cats outside now, and I have to brave the rain to go home. Tomorrow we still got science UT and I am still barely there only. Its just so weird. I don't know how to explain. WHATEVER. anyway, got to stop now. Need to go off. Take care people. :D






0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム