chocolate candies2

日曜日, 5月 06, 0019

Finally i m free to post!!! So many things to do... Remember the photo of the gaint chocolate phone. i've post it up with this post. Anyway, there's so many things that happen during this period of time. :P had been really busy with the things from the blog. went shopping with Eileen on mayday and found myself a really beautiful music globe. Visit so many places on that day, even went to The Central, which a totally new shopping centre. Nothing inside really, except for the globe from "More Than Words" and the shop of "Becky and Friends". Went to Chinatown square and realise there's TONS of toys there. I mean action firgures. LOLX. Went to People's Park Centre, and brought a mix of beads. REally love that shop, should suggest er gu to go with me later :P That day went to look for er gu after work and got myself a newbie tee. So cute lor.. hehe. /Meet er gu after her work = got new shirt. wahahaha~ LOVES er gu. GTG TATA!! PS: I still nid to study for my social studies and maths, :PP


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム