chocolate candies2

日曜日, 5月 20, 0019

Okie, i promised to blog everything now, i promise, i promise!!! Erm, let's start with? Mother's day? Well, made dumplings for Er gu and Mummy for mother's day. sent dumpling home, but mummy wasn't in so i jus left it on the table. after went to look for er gu. make me wait so long for her =.= later she bought chocolates for me!!! YES CHOCOLATE!!! STRWBERRY DIPPED IN CHOCOLATE!!! Went to vivo city and walked for a few rounds, then er gu complained that it boring walking round and round, so i suggested that we go in TOY R US...LOLX (Photos at http://www.chocolatecandiesphotos.blogspot.com/) Erm, next day vincent pass me a sum of money, treat Eileen&Fiona at WARAKU pasta shop (@ the central), the pasta dam nice, total we ate around $27+? Anyway, you guys should go try it. Friday went for NP for a while, cos no NCO go down to look after my sec 2 babies. lolx, they were doing field cooking and offered me maggi mee... I was like MAGGI MEE?! I don't want!!! (Imagine you were having maggi mee in camp for 3yrs? and you were having a sore throat?) Any thanks. :) after that they were doinf tent pitching? I hate that kinda of stuff, so i left and went to chinatown to buy ribbons. Overslept in bus and ended up in Bukit Panjiang? LOLX. Got lost there... ARGH!!! Anyway, Elina managed to come home. (PHEW~~~) Had donation drive ytd for AMK Tai He Kwan, my tin was heavy! hehe~ so happy... Came home and slept for 10+hrs ytd, till today morning?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム