chocolate candies2

水曜日, 9月 03, 0020


sobx sobx. I wana a set of Ichgo Chan Iehe Youkoso from Re-ment badly!~ WAAAAAAAA~ Who wana go with me to orchard to look for it? Anyway, please do not view my page from yahoo translation (if anyone of you does it). Cause i was looking at it and the translation totally sucks! >.<
----------------------------------------Second update------------------------------------------
Ah. i came back from the mission "hunting for Merry strawberry set" @ Orchard. But i couldn't find anything. Me badly wan me my Re-ment merry strawberry set! Tml i'll have to go down to Chinatown to look for em. Finally uncle and me went to buy the new tv set. was raining ytd, so we didn't go there. anyway, tml's gonna be a busy day or me. Morning i have to go down to Chinatown to check for the strawberry set. or maybe i should just call them and check with them whether they have the set or not. watever. Afternoon i'll have to stay home to wait for the person to send the tv to my house. (oh ya, the tv set is fucking expensive just like this laptop.) (Note: The old tv hasn't been giving me problems since i came back from the purchase of the new tv.) Oh ya, and tml i still have tution. Maybe i should really just call them to confirm a set and collect it on Friday. AHHHH~

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム