chocolate candies2

月曜日, 2月 16, 0021

Valentine's Day presents from friends I made this for one of my lunch :D
Happy Belated Valentine's Day to dear readers!~(*・ω・*)★
I was so suprised to receive gifts on Valentine's day. (O_O)! Din really expect any thing from anyone XP In the end, ended up with so many things :D Thanks people~! Ytd was hectic for me. Din eat much, or should i say don't have anything to eat. LOLS. Cos my aunt went on tour ended up it became a slimming day for me. (*'nωn'*) Anyway, saturday was fun fun fun~! ♪
After work went to look for mum to collect my letter from the poly. Then went straight to Bugis. Reached there on time, but gwen overslept XP LOLS. WHEEE~! I went into Kinokuniya and bought some magazines. Walked over to temple to pray for aunt. Met gwen in front of burger king. Had lunch and shopped around. i ended up loaning $20 from Gwen. ARGH. Anyway, going to meet Gwen they all later to pay up for the air ticket~! :D
I do hope that I can blog from Japan. :D

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム