chocolate candies2

水曜日, 5月 27, 0021

I'm having a bad day.
Seriously, this is first time ever since so many months i felt depressed.
This is what happen:
My group was supposed to have 5 members, however 2 of them wasn't present. So the rest of us had to split into other teams. At this moment, there were 4 teams with 4, 4, 5, 5 members repectively. So lets name the members as A, B and me as C. So the both group with 4 members were snatching over A and B. So the faci asked me to sit with grp 2, and the guys keep shouting no! no! no!. We want member A or member B! They made me felt useless. I mean, look, you are telling me openly that you all dislike me. I started to cry and went to the toliet. I mean, what a day to start school. I told the rest of the grp that I joined that they very unlucky, cos they got me in the grp. T_T
Fire drill was worst. I dun wanna talked about it. Anyway, Singapore got the first case of H1N1. How I wished i got it too... and die off soooooooooooon

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム