chocolate candies2

月曜日, 7月 13, 0021

Gwen and me
Thanks to the photographer
from Aiiki
Thanks Aiiki RABU!
WHEEE! ANGEL AND STITCH!

There, that's all the pics in my comp for the time being. Forgot to take the SD card from the camera. =x AHHH... there's so much things to do. Went for Cosfest on Saturday. ahhh... Thanks to Gwen, she was with me for the whole day on Sat before Gmaine and PP came over. O_O *HUGS* went for neoprint! it turned out nice XDD my mood was dampened when someone told me about something T_T bought lots of lip studs from pasir ris area. i had such a hard time searching for them! LOLS. had lunch with Gwen! AHAHHAHAHAHS. went over to AMk to collect pp's blazer and went home O_O CAN u IMGAINE I went back to CBSS area! LOLS!
PS: i think i like jyou... LOLS.
PSS: i dun think i'm normal.
PSSS: if u hate subculture pls leave, i don;t need u here. =.=

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム