chocolate candies2

火曜日, 6月 30, 0021

The things I bought yesterday. T_T My blusher cake broke!


MOGU MOGU's bento set! the pork bento is sooooo nice! ^^
LALALALALA~ Gmaine's so gooooooona kill me~ XDD
My Ichigo bread! I finally tasted it~
Where should I start? Friday? O_O Hmmmm was working on my elearning maths worksheet the whole day, managed to complete it with help from belle! Thanks belle~ Rushed down to meet Gmaine and Pohpoh for the meeting at Inoue. Then saw our windy instead. LOLS. met him and waited tgt for the rest to arrived. went over to Inoue for meeting. =.= THE DOOR WAS LOCKED. we had to sit outside to wait for around 30mins or so for Yoshi's mum to open the door for us. *Thanks Geraldine* we went to the small classroom to wait for Yoshi to reach. As usual, he was late. So the meeting was supposed to start at 6 something. ended up he came around 7+ and told us to wait for him to start meeting.
we waited.... 10mins....20mins....30mins....1hr...1hr++
and... we got fed up. When we approached him next door, guess wat he said?
Windy: Erm, Yoshi we need to go now... can pohpoh leave now?
Yoshi: my meeting not over
Windy: But we got band meeting...
Yoshi: Its dependent on her if pohpoh wants leave...
*Everyone looks at PohPoh*
(Apparently she did not want to leave...)
Me: But we got something on lea....
Yoshi: You all can leave, I only need pohpoh.
Me: HUH! u told us to come one lea!
Yoshi: I told gmaine I only need pohpoh, you all not needed.
*we left.*
HELLO. here a message's he had sent me some days before the meeting...
" I have to ask my mom. I cannot confirm that one. anyway tmr meeting no laptop or friends. i dun want any distraction. thanks."
AND U FUCKING SAY I NOT NEEDED. =A=
THEN DUN ASK ME GO FOR MEETING LA.
talked to him face-to-face about what happened and what were unhappy about.
he asked me how he would have compensate me my time.
a meal? (no way~)
time lea, u think is 1 cup of drink + 1 burger can pay back one ahhh...
enough of him.
went out for mascot parade. wasn't really in a good mood tht day.
but thanks to Rin, gmaine, bryan and shiki i felt better. XD
anyway, met up with Geraldine (ng) on sunday for shopping + birthday thing~
WHEEE! its been nice to go out with her ^^
bought a dress? top? (i dun noe, its from hula and co.)
Finished work early yesterday and went to Inoue with Gmaine to collect her pay.
bought lots of cosmetics! and finally got my melody pencil! OMG~
was sad-ed when my blusher cake broke. T_T
had some heart-to-heart tok with gmaine on the cab. LOLS.
but i think everything's too late.
anyway its meant to be this way.
a promise is a promise.
lets work hard tgt 黒お菓子<3

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム