chocolate candies2

金曜日, 6月 19, 0021






T_T SOBS! i think i dropped the keychain gamine got for me! >_<
I have no fucking idea where it is. SOBS. my bear bear~ T_T
This week been a busy one, monday as usual we got our guitar class. MEH. =A=
Tuesday collected my birthday present from Vincent. It a stitch! SO CUTE. *MUACKS*
Got some money and bought myself a decent hair straightener. O_O anyway, it was on discount.
Wednesday, I've got UT test in school and headed to Inoue after that for meeting. Yoshi treated us to chicken bites! Thanks! Had my retest ytd. I passed by 4 marks! WTF. I've never been working hard. T_T anyway, school's real busy and I hardly have time for myself. After this, I should have to go for my IG and Fahkrin's jamming. =3

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム