chocolate candies2

日曜日, 6月 21, 0021

T_T
was supposed to go out with Gmaine...
then came my high fever.. T_T
kena stomach flu again. WTH. always kena this kind of thing.
meh. went to the clinic. Since I had high fever, the person have to give me a mask.
T_T and everyone at the clinic looked at me like an animal. T_T
another thing is, I just can't understand.
I was walking with my uncle to the clinic. As i was sick and the clinic was near, I did not dress up nicely. (WHO WOULD DRESS UP TO A CLINIC in the first place.)
when we were walking there, there were 3 girls. They looked at me and said:
"OMG why got ppl wear until lyk tht come here one. (holland v.)?!"
"eeeyer, the girl think she go sentosa isit?"
"aiya, wild wild wet wear like that one ma."
HEY BITCHES. who wear nicely to a clinic near their house?~
I LIVE HERE OKIE. u 3 san pat bitch. =.=
sick still got mood to dress up meh?!
(if you are unhappy about viewing this, Click the "x" on top. I don't need you to be here.)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム