chocolate candies2

木曜日, 6月 11, 0021

YUMMY.
YUMMY++
Ignore the bed. and the tissue paper on the ground.

Body.


WHEEEEEEE~! WHEEEEE~! I finally got my bass. :D *Cheers* Anyway, I've removed the stickers from my guitar. I mean they look pretty to me when they are near but seems like a mess when i look at it through the mirror. Anyway, the stickers were now sticking onto the back of my guitar file. XD I got the bass as a Birthday present. A hefty sum was there. Okie, forget the brand. Its only an Aria. But I am quite happy with one. Thinking back, during one of my birthdays, I got a keyboard (electric piano) which is around $500. This year I got myself a Japan trip. (MUHAAHAHAHAAHAS) + a bass guitar. :D WHOOHOO. Anyway, went to penisular to get it. I wanted to start with a 4 strings initially, however, the red one wasn't a 4 strings but a 5! You see, I was so into the designs that I TOTALLY forgot about the number of strings, the output, the amp and the gig bag! LOLS. The person was nice enough to give me a gig bag worth SGD$5. LOLS. Luckily my aunt was there, so after much consultant from her, I decided to get a half hardcase bag, which is around $95. T_T (And my guitar is still using the $5 bag it came with. T_T) The amp available at the smallest watt was a 10w TGM bass amp. OMG TGM. =.= I walked over to Davidis and saw an ESP amp, however it came in a package. The ltd bass + the amp is only $350 if I'm not wrong. Half of what I paid for my bass + amp. okie, around there. But the pickup was...... Anyway, the day ended when I had to carry my bass on my bag and carry the amp on the other hand and ran towards the busstop for the bus. What a good excerise, not. =.= Oh well, I shall forcus on my guitar + amp more and stop thinking about others. ^^

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム