chocolate candies2

水曜日, 7月 15, 0021

Oct 08
Nov 08

Dec 08

Jan 09

Feb 09

April 09

May 09

June 09
Jul 09
Last Week

Went to changed my phone! cannot stand the old one already LOLS. the stupid screen broke and i had very hard time trying to read everyone's sms. T_T went to redeco the voda phone! now its minnie mouse theme. but it looks bulky like what Gwen said, may be due to the large deco i've used. T_T anyway, was browsing through the hp and saw some pictures that were taken months ago... I thought of doing a complie of the photos I had and see how much I have changed over the few months LOLS. I guess the most that had changed was the hair colour and the fringe. AWWWW, i wan my old fringe T_T I left out the March 09 photo as I did not have a decent one at that point of time. *get bricked* I think the most haggard one was the Jan 09. LOLS, maybe I was too tired from work thus the photo? LOLS I guess the most epic would be Nov 09! LOLS. anyway, enjoy comparing them! XD

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム