chocolate candies2

日曜日, 8月 30, 0021

All pictures (C)Gwen. LOLS
Gwen in "Turban", pp hiding behind the mickey cushion and me under the blanket. :D
What a nice band pic we have! XD
GWEN THE GUITARIST *clap! clap!*
EPIC #1
EPIC #2
I'm so gonna set itas my desktop! 8D
たこ君 vs うさぎちゃn
O_O
i got post my pic okie!
Uncle Turban with たこ君 vs Auntie Timid with うさぎちゃ

HAHHAHAHAS. I had a fun week! XD
I catch up with Ivy on Thursday.
She is really great and still loveable *HUGS*
WHEEE. Gonna call her out once i have $$ :D
Friday was such a fun and laughable day.
I was actually having practise with Gwen at my house in the afternoon,
and supposed to meet PP after that for a little chat at PS.
Half way through, we realise that we needed someone to do the counting of beat for us.
(Yes, we do not have a metronome.)
and someone who can tell us which bar would sound better.

So Gwen joke about asking PP over to my house since she wanted to meet both of us too.
AND GUESS WHAt?!
SHE CAME.
OMG *HUGS*
she travelled like so far despite the fact that it was late.
someone who really live to her promise i would say. :)
Thanks PP, you are great.
Thus, this is how we had our first band practise.

I started work yesterday back at Inoue.
Kinda afraid that something would go wrong, since it had been like 4 - 5 months since i stop working there.
AND.
I had a terrible shock of my life.
I found out something I shouldn't know.
I ended up really sad because of it.
Lucky PP was able to come out.
*HUGS*
We just spent our time walking and lazing around PS.
Windy came and chat with us.
He keep hinting that we need to ask him out.
LOLS.
k la, next time we ask u out okie.
I promise :)

Its been so long.
Since I've seen her.
so long.
Since we last hang out together.
so long.
Since we really share our thoughts with each other.
so long.
Since we laugh like mad.
She had her new friends.
We just stood here like fools,
hoping...
one day she will turn back.
Although we know, deep in our heart.
It is never possible.
For all we know,
Its long gone.

I once had a lot of people whom i can rely on.
Trust on.
Share my sercrets with.
Cry on their shoulders.
Laugh loudly like mad women.
Angry with.
Some of them left, some of them were still there.
I think it's like what they said " People walk in and out of your life, but only true friends left their footsteps."

I really need to thanks these people who are still there.
They are just like the stars in the day.
You cannot see them in the bright, once the dark decends, you can see them clearly.
Thanks with love to:
Ivy
Geraldine Ng
Lim Teng (yeah, you :D)
Lionel (Daddy, i haven forgot about you okie.)
MiaoLing
Eileen
Fiona
Alwyn
WeeLiang
Gwen
PP
Thanks to you guys being there for me.
All along.
Some others whoose name are not here are not forgotten too:)
you know who you are XD


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム