chocolate candies2

火曜日, 8月 04, 0021


Double Wasabi Fillet-O-Fish and Seaweed Shaker Fries

I missed the wasabi burger! D: Meh, haven really find the time to go get them. Maybe I'll get them tonight before the meeting. :) MEH. thinking of it now really makes me hungry. D: missed out the band prac on Sunday. Kinda really feel very tired chasing people to practise their stuffs on their own. really sick of hearing " I don't have this don't have that, how to practise?" WAHLAO.
Don't have anything then cannot go and find meh? everything must rely on people to work it out for you? I try to talk very nicely to everyone, give in to everyone. And what I got was only " Orh, i got practise lea."
=.=
It really seems to me that you all are not serious. Please prove to me that I am wrong.
Yesterday was tired. Went home and had dinner and head down to paradise center for my guitar strap. Din't get the one I intended to. Fickle minded Gemini. D:
Guitar class was fun, even though Gmaine wasn't there. Kinda wait for da-ge to finish his work and walk around ps. (Negi and Wilson went off first).

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム