chocolate candies2

月曜日, 7月 20, 0021



WHEEE! was busy recently on different things. AH. finally the band's blog is up. but... I wun tell u guys the link :D NEHNEH. anyway, went for meeting on Friday, i was late! Cos i was rushing my RJ and stuffs. Made a lot of progress in the meeting and guess wat? our cafe was thinking of going on a rainbow deli road! :D real life cafe! but of cos, its only an idea now. D: My sat was intened to collect the JJR2 from Bryan and went off to enjoy it at home... AND GUESS WAT.
it was totally different. LOLS. Gmaine asked me out for Ice Age 3. With ozora. and when we met Bryan, he had no plan of where to go and the end four of us went for the movie. TOTALLY unexpected. LOLS. i was totally lucky and found my Rainbow deli set in BHG Bugis. and the thing was, I HAD NO MONEY WITH MOOI. =.= decided to return the next day to get it. The usual tactic when you have no money, hide the thing you want at the back. :D
Of course, as you can see, the next day Gmaine and me went back to Bugis to get my Rainbow Deli set and her cute mini sponge cake maker and the sandwich maker. They were so cute! Cuteness overloaded. Was bored so I decided we should sit down somewhere and talk about somethings the guys shouldn't know. LOLS. I somehow made my decision already. i mean i think i should totally give up on them. I know its not right, but its like wasting my time. O_O! I know this is so wrong... but.... girls are cuter. =x


Anyway, left Gmaine after the arcade and went to meet my aunt. Totally was in foul mood as i could not decide which to wear on wednesday. Still thinking if I should even come to school. It was great when I'm in foul mood, cause aunt will pay for everything =x Shopped at Sembawang Shopping Centre. went Daiso and went home.. How fun!.... not. =.=

Oh well, time to continue on the band's blog.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム