chocolate candies2

火曜日, 9月 08, 0021

D:
I hate work.
I want my holiday! D:
ARGH.
but to think of what the money can get me,
it takes away the boredness of working.:)

Had our 2nd band jamming yesterday.
Gmaine didn;t come again.
Her mum and dad told us she's sick.
I guess its really time to let go.
I know we don't want to.
I missed the days which I spent going out with Gmaine.
How we shopped around and bought lots of things from Blood Romance.
How she sent me home in her cab.T_T
How she and I gossiped to each other.
How we go around chasing our idols.
How we fo around talking bad on others.

Didn't do much yesterday.
The whole band's mood was affected.
They logged into my msn and did somethings.
We saw EVERYTHING.
EVERYTHING that the person was hiding from us.
I guess this is time.
BYE girl.
BYE friend.
BYE good friend.
BYE best friend.
BYE girl friend.
For I know you are in our hearts.
But we may never be in yours.

I know you are avoiding me.
You blocked me on msn,
when you see me online.
You refused to pick up the call,
when i called.
You don;t wanna tell us the truth.
I guess...
You've got your new friends now.
I remember someone telling me this movie,
where 2 person will part each person by 1cm every 5 secs.
Counting back, how much length have we moved?

You are no longer who you are.
The changes you made were clear.
The good ones, the bad ones.
We seen it.
I'm happy that you changed for the better.
But sad for the fact that we are no longer needed.

No matter what.
I guess its time to say.
BYE.
):

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム