chocolate candies2

土曜日, 9月 05, 0021

YAY.
its finally Saturday. :)
was working for the last few days.
tired. v.tired. D:
AH.
Thursday was fun.
Gmaine came over and bought sushi for me :D
we had like a picnic at Inoue. HAHAHAS.
After work went back to YAMAHA to bully bong bong.
LOLS.
He's going to have a "performance" next sat over at Yamaha.
I guess I shall drop by then. :D
I'm still thinking if I should go for the charitytea.
I want to go..
but if i were to go, I have to come back to work on Monday and go for my guitar class.
Killing me.
ARGH.
I wonder if I am going out to the Thai fair with Gmaine later.
She seems to be sleeping still.
WAH.
i just received this message from her:
"I helping my father at market. Will be home at 1plus den bathe den leave house le."
WOW.
*kowtow to her*
*clapclap*
SHOCKED.
I guess I;ll have to linger in Inoue for a while before she come over then.
D:
Things to get at Diaso:
1) Clearbook file.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム