chocolate candies2

土曜日, 5月 26, 0019

Last week blog till half way no internet connection. wonder what's happening to the computer. AHHH~ i flunged my results so badly. only my chinese improve... so sad lor. Wednesday night went out with KY go study chinese. In the end end up doning nothing. =.="" Actually wana go NAVY open hse today, but no one wants to go with me... so sad lor. :( Then didi went with me AMK central buy correction tapes refill. Saw Mandy's gang. LOLx. Think of getting phone plan, M1 de. Cos i think i am going to get the LG shine phone soon. Cos get plan each month got so many free sms. so i think plan is better, but my pre-paid card i jus top up lea. and i dun feel lyk changing my old number to another one. AHHHH~ that means that if i want to buy that phone i'll have to wait till 30th may and which means i have to use up my top up card value soon!!! ahhhhhh~~~~~~~

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム