chocolate candies2

木曜日, 9月 04, 0020

ARGH. Internet connection's lag. Told ya all it was a busy day, so ya. Indeed it was.
Was awoken by mum's phone call. Called and reserved the 8 boxes of Merry Strawberry. Really angry with myself. I should have reserved it earlier! They had 9 at first. I really feel like killing myself for it. ARGH. Went down to Chinatown around 12noon, went to look around other shops and couldn't find it. So went to the shop that i reserved with. Well, the shop assitant's attitude sucks. I've got the 8 box, and guess what? i got 1 repeat. =.= Fucker. So i went online and started searching for other loose pieces. I found the other 2 except the one in the picture shown. Whatever. I'll just get another full set once its in again. Anyway, the tv came. It was so huge that it block out my stuffs >.<

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム