chocolate candies2

日曜日, 9月 07, 0020

I was too tried to blog ytd. Yup so that explains all~ Was really angry on the malaysia trips.

Things that were frustrating:


  1. Some student form CHIJ convent sec sch were cutting queue. AND their PARENTS were there too. They wasn't ashamed of their child cutting queue.


  2. During lunch when we were looking for our table, one of the aunties said her family is sitting there and we CANNOT sit there. Until the tour guide came over and told her that we were sitting there. Her family only consists of 5 persons including her, and she needs seats for 8 persons. =.= WTF.


  3. When i asked for a cup from an auntie beside me during lunch, she said it was hers. (And she had 2 glasses) So i said, "Erm, you got 2 glasses?" She told me" I need them for my water." You need 2 glasses!? Somehow later on she passed me a glass. So i said i don't want any drink already.


  4. When we were having dinner the food was placed in front of me and my aunts. So the child (age 11, more than 80kg) told his mother " mummy, we don't need to eat liao la". what he meant was that the dishes were placed infront of us, so before it gets to him the food would be gone. isn't that great? He can at least SLIM down huh?


  5. (CONTINUED) First time i saw him, he was eating some fruit JUST after breakfast. Second time i was him he was holding some prawn crackers. Third time was during lunch he ate a pile of rice with eggs and he ORDERED ANOTHER plate of fried rice. Fourth time, he was eating jelly BEFORE dinner. In between these times, i also seen him eating other things. (Thus, you can explain his weight.)

Okie, my aunts and I did buy a lot of things. List of things I we bought:




  1. 23boxes x pineapple tarts (20 in 1 box)


  2. 5 boxes x Saltly egg yolk pies


  3. 10 boxes x random snacks.


  4. Kelly doll ^^ (Mine, of cos!)


  5. And many others. ( i'm too lazy to list everything out now.)

Went to Third aunt's house today ^^ Bought the pineapple tarts that she ordered along. As usual, she gave me $10 and a golden chain (cos i told her i wanted it.LOLX) Came back, bathe and sent the other pineapple tarts to my brothers. Went to AMK hub with er gu, bought SOYJOY Rasin&Almond bars. So delicious. Oh ya, don't try the Cocoa&Orange bar, its not NICE at all...

<>

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム