chocolate candies2

月曜日, 9月 08, 0020

I LOVE REMENT~! (Picture above does not belongs to me!) You see, i'm gonna get another set of Re-ment Mushroom Store! OMG. please stop me from buying all these! I have a serious problem now. I don't have place to store this cuties! AWW~~~ How other people were to store their re-ments were to put them in their doll house. But i don't even have one. =X Maybe i should make one of the orignal material,......shoebox? I think my little girl will hate it! Who loves sleeping in a shoe box?! I'm not thumbline you know? Still thinking of a name to name my little kelly doll. Maybe i should name her, ......Ichigo!(イチゴ) since i love strawberry so much! The reason i bought her (イチゴ) was to allow my rement home to have a owner. aHHHH~ i can't talk much! i still nid to go to Chinatown to collect my rement set! And have to rush for Move! See ya guys later!
------------------------------------------UPDATES--------------------------------------------
Went to buy the Re-ment kinoko house from Chinatown already! Really cute~ Now i have a very serious problem again. I don't know how to decorate them. OMG. Took bus 166 to AMK hub to meet up with Miao Ling and Alwyn. Saw Fiona, Siew Keng, Wee Liang and Jun Liang. Jun Liang looks so different. Didn't expect Siew Keng to go too. Should have think of that since they are so close to siew keng now. X_X anyway, finally watched my Wall E. If i've waited for Lionel.... i can't think of the consquences. WTH. Came home straight after that. Then realise that Lim Teng told me that he can't see my tag board. Is that so? Let me check... No, its still there.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム