chocolate candies2

金曜日, 9月 05, 0020

Route to Re-ment store in New uppre Changi Rd

ME&Eileen =D (Above)
Guess what is this (Below)

Yes, the new tv.

Heys. Finally went to get my the 2 boxes of Re-ment merry strawberry for my set. ^^ Went out around 3pm. Trained to Tanah Merah, took bus 31 from the left side of the Mrt station, alighted 1 stop and walk all the way to Blk 57A. LOLX. ADD:blk57a new upper changi rd,#01-1384 S'pore 462057 LOLX. Bought an udon set and bought it home for dinner. LOLX. its nice and cheap. hahas. gotta end now. nid to go to malacca for trip Shit, i gonna miss my pokemon tml morning 0_0 omg.
PS: i'm doing "sprees" for pineapple tarts now. LOLX.
List of pineapple tarts to buy:
1) Third Aunt
2) Third Aunt
3) Third Aunt
4) Third Aunt
5) Myself
6) Tuition Teacher
7) Friends
8) Chian Meng
LOLX. "Spree" closed~! I can't bring back too much, or else i'll have to bring backpack on the trip. TATA all~
PS: Any one mind taping down my pokemon for me? 0_0?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム