chocolate candies2

火曜日, 2月 24, 0021

The shirts aunt bought for me~!
Grilled Salmon's Rice at Long John Silver
My curly hair and fat arm XP

HAHAS. went out with my aunt on sunday~ Had the grilled salmon rice~! omg, it was so so so so so so so so so nice LOR. XD but its like $7 :S Shopped around vivo city and as usual ended up with so many bags of things :D And aunt bought clothes for me~! WHEEE XD
Finally collected the bleach from Ivy. (Thanks darling~!) :D Gmaine came over especially to dye my hair for me :D (Thanks Girl~!) Finally i see some light in my hair D: OMG. to think of that, massive hp damage to my hair. dye and dye over and over again T_T no choice. Went to Bishan after that to collect my sugarcandy bag from the blogshop, and Gmaine was so tempted to get it. :D Saw Lolikitty in the train. O_O went on to meet Gwen. :D ate my grilled salmon again. I have to say, the one at Plaza Singapura was like better and tender. DELICOUS is the word. anyway, lesson was fun :D saw Lolikitty again. :D They came over to Inoue for meeting, and frankly speaking, she isn't someone is proud or arrogant, she actualy someone who is very nice :D Cedric is really blessed to have someone like her to like him. SERIOUSLY. Its fortunate okie?... PHEW~I finally settled things .....................................................................
(wants to continue reading? please log in to http://chocolatexxxcandies-secretbakery.blogspot.com)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム