chocolate candies2

土曜日, 3月 14, 0021

MEH.
I wanted to post on the day I went to RP, but couldn't get my pictures in. (Cos I am using the Mac with no blue tooth, think I'll get them in another day.) Anyway, didn't went to do my registration on the first day as i was working. Heard from Gwen that it was like freaking long queue and she waited for like 2 hours for a station. Took off day on day 2 and went there with Fiona. To my surprise, i finished everything by 11am O_O and we only reached there around 10+am. The total amount of time i spent there is less than an hour O_O but I have to return on next Tuesday to configure my laptop (Cause i didn't got it from my school) Anyway, I heard that lots of people were going to RP. (Which includes my old classmates) Went to Changi airport after that to have Popeyes! no wonder so many people love it! it was tender and nice~ and the price were nice too =x went to the viewing deck. and we saw a plane taking off! Was quite dissapointed to see the viewing deck to "shrink" to the size now, and there were some renonvation going on. Hope that they will be done before I leave for Japan :D Fiona was nice enough  to go all the way to Bedok with me to buy my contact lens. :D and thanks to Gmaine for telling me where to get the ones she have :D catch up a bit with Fiona on the bus. was happy to do so. Like what Gwen said on her blog, " They say sometimes Friendship is like a kite, you can't hang on to it too much and must learn to let go of the string when it needs to." This is so true. Like when I was in school, I seriously don't give a damn to my friends. (oh, yes i do.) And compare to now, I will think of them. (OMG, this is so mushy...ewwwww) I guessed I've learned a lot throughout 2008. I've seriously learned a lot from Gmaine (no matter how blur she can be, she always think of her friends.) and TBR (they may seems to be a group of strangers, but once together they are closer than your friends). Anyway, back to the point, once i got home on the day, I told my aunt I went to the airport just to have popeyes. And guess what she said?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

" I went to the airport too~!"
OMG. I was like i have this feeling that my aunt will go to the airport too.. and never expect her to go there too~! If I had known, i would have asked her to pay for popeyes already! Was blog hopping and I saw a test on Jason's blog. Did the test too and this is what I got:

You are Gold Elephant, who has an extremely manly looks. (huh?! I look like a man ah! T_T) 
Your character tends to be precise, and you hate conflicts and arguments. 
You also have emotional strength and open heart, and will not be shocked easily. 
Unlike your looks, you have a delicate personality. ( I look UGLY in layman terms)
When this side of your personality comes out, you turn into a person who is very considerate, taking care of everybody else.
You are educated man and have a straight forward, honest personality. ( I swear that I'm NOT a man and neither am honest =x)
You never break promises. ( I really never and I HATE people who does) 
Nevertheless, straight forwardness means you lack persistence and perseverance.
You don't show other people your indulgence. 
Nevertheless, you family know your personality, and therefore, your relationship with your brothers and sisters may be bad. (Bad with elder brother)
You have a sharp sense to catch the stream of the times. 
You tend to act before you think to gain confidence.
Once you set an objective, you will try to achieve it no matter what.
Because you are a good man, your influence at work and at home is weak. 
But you will not give in to authority. 
You like to act on your own. ( I love to.)

1. Once Elephants start something, they see it through to the end
(I hate people to drag things and like to settle things ASAP)

2. Elephants always want to apply themselves to something
(Yes i like to apply myself to life =.=)

3. Elephants like to work inconspicuously

4. Elephants are worriers, despite appearances to the contrary
(OKIE, I DO WORRY ALOT!)

5. Elephants don't listen to what others say
(Yes, I do this. =x)

6. Elephants are scariest when they lose control
(Oh, you SERIOUSLY don't want to know)

7. Elephants can say some harsh things
(I often do)

8. Elephants yield to power

9. Elephants are good consensus builders

10. Elephants will go ahead and press the button
(Why don't press?)
http://world.doubutsu-uranai.com/guide/elephant.html

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム