chocolate candies2

金曜日, 2月 27, 0021

Part of my guitar was in there :D


MUHAHAHAHS. I finally stole the photos and post them up :D
Oh well, I still have my Japanese test tonight and I'm still like slacking over here. DX
anyway, it was so O_O in the bus.
(scenario: Me holding the textbook revising for the test beside a lady in the bus)
Lady: You study Japanese?
Me: Yup.
L: I used to study it too... That was like 25 years ago.  What is your school's name?
M: WOW. Er, Inoue?
L:Oh, where is it?
M: Orchard?
L: I used to speak so fluently. However you talk to me now its another story already. This kind of language you need to talk to a Japanese every time then you can continue to do well in it. Once you stop you will forgot about it. 
M: Oh. I'm revising through my work. Still got test tonight.
L: TEST! oh, good luck~!
M: Thanks
L: Welcome dear, just sharing with you what happened to me some time (25 years) ago. 
M: *smile*

Yes, I do talk with Japanese/ Half Japanese everyday. :D Cause I work at Inoue? LOLS. 
sometimes I have to mix my English with the little bits of Japanese I know to talk to the teachers. :D LOLS. Therefore, i can't fail my Oral next week and of course, can't score 90 and below for my review test or actual test neither!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム