chocolate candies2

月曜日, 6月 08, 0021

Dinner at Ajisen! :D
I think its pohpoh taking out the beanspout. O_O The birthday cake they bought for me! Was quite shocked at the size O_O! thanks!


Yanshuang
Pork-chan!
Music kiddler's teachers
Ren. (pai kia)
LOLS!


ERMHEM. Okie, firstly. Oh ya. Er, thanks黒お菓子 for the birthday celebration they gave me! Was suprised at the size of the cake. LOLS. Afterall, i always have cakes smaller than the size they gave me after the age of 12. Anyway, thanks to them, it was memorable. And the card from my class! although its just a card, but it was greater than anything. Thanks a lot! :D Went to malaysia on my birthday, it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be. =) anyway, it was quite okie, since i bought a replica of anna sui's handbag + tiffany and co's chain. :D MUAHAHAHAHHAS. Okie, I regretted something. I went to cut my fringe! and i dyed my hair! OMG LA. I look so weirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd. OMG. Was working at Suntec for the past few days. Met a lot of small kids. LOLs. The convention was meant for kids. Anyway, they wasn't as annnoying as you think they would be. Some were rather cute. (PS: i am not pedo.) Anyway, met a lot alot alot of new people. :D

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム