chocolate candies2

水曜日, 6月 13, 0019


Can i sae i am totally not lazy nw to come online and blog? xD Haha, where should i start from? hmmm... My birthday? My birthday i was totally emo... so emo tht i made ML & Fiona pek chek. Sian nor, i was thinking birthday they neva celebrate for me all this. LOLX. then at night they gave me a small cake for my birthday, although it was small, but its the thought that counts? They gave me a pink piggy bank and lots of CUTE stuffs inside!!! SO SWEET~~ End of birthday story?

Then with Daddy to Malaysia on 11/06? Gotta stay at his uncle hse before the trip cos they have to meet the others at 6am? Let me declare that WE NEVER do anything u think of.. then went in the hse the doggy keep barking at me =.= then i stay in the room dun dare to come out. >.<

Next day went m'sia quite sian lor. keep sleeping in the bus... LOLX my regular hobby when i m in a bus? somehow i sleep my head fell on daddy's shoulder *blush* then i think his uncle see me lean on his shoulder lor. OMG. thenn go so many temple haha.. anyway mus thanks uncle & auntie, cos they buuy me my meals.. LOLx. Thanks DADDY!!! >.<




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム