chocolate candies2

火曜日, 3月 24, 0021

I'm not a chihuahua =.=

Me and Keiko san
Vougue!!!
Gmaine!!!

MEH. Hey. Listen. I'M NOT A CHIHUAHUA. MIND YOU! LONG BEAN =.=
What a day~ A japan manga artist came over to Inoue. And i was so honoured to be given a drawing of hers! WHEEEE.... (Refer to top pic...) Was busy for the whole day. Had to take out 2 Elementary 3 books and compare with each of them. and they are now still messed up T_T Went to watch DMC ytd, now I know why its NC 16 already. AHHAHAHAHAHS. okie, its nice, but kinda bring down our subculture inmage. =.= I took cab home, and i kena a 10 cent charge for mid night fare. and and and~~~!!!! I REALLY HATE IT. I MEAN I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY HATE GUYS! AHHHH! CAN'T THEY JUST FREAKING
DISAPPEAR FROM THIS WHOLE WORLD. ( I know this sound so unfair to some of you, but i seriously FREAKINGLY HATE this person that *pops* into my life thinking they he looks handsome and keep FUCKING freaking minded like Girl B while Girl A is not around and like Girl A when she's there. And you think what. I rather go kill myself to like you. =,= THE. Like what you say, I'm UGLY, lower standard than Girl A, but I still got my choice. Well, you should think, at least someone as ugly as me already can't fall for you, what do you think about Girl A?!) I wanted to say this long long long ago! but i thought u would be sad or freaking go emo-and-say-we-hate-you, but FACE IT. Your defination of "Best Friend" and ours are totally different, I may be your best friend, but you may not necessary be mine. GET IT?
PS: If you think you're this person, then you're correct.
If you think you're not, think again.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム