chocolate candies2

日曜日, 3月 22, 0021

Went over to Clark Quay yesterday for Cecric's event. Was quite indecisive whether to go or not in the first place. T_T anyway, Gmaine was nice and came over to Inoue to look for me before heading over to Clark Quay with me. *THANKS!* Upon reaching there, there were already some people, but the event did not start due to the rain. Therefore, Gmaine and me went shopping instead, and guess what? We may be heading there again on Monday. (Nowadays I find it unsafe to disclose where I'll be on which day and what time of the day.  Of course people wasn't out to stalk me =.= (Yours truly is UGLY, do not see if not your eyes will rot.) but of course to stalk Ms Gmaine.) Anyway, wasn't feeling real happy or sad yesterday. 50%-50% Was sad cos i did try to style my hair, ending up with Zhen Wen saying that i just woke up from bed and Ah Pek criticising that my hair looks like a Merlion. T_T *cries* I mean they seems to be harmless and joking, but they do hurt a lot. Its like huge minus point off your ego. Sometimes I just wish that I'm born pretty like Gmaine, or know how to dress well like Michiko. T_T And this always lead to what Yoshi said to me, "Aiya, Gmaine standard too high le la, your standard I still can go after la~." T_T like HELLO, I'm really that UGLY until even Yoshi kind of people can CONSIDER going after. This really turns me off and I really hate guys nowadays. I can foresee myself as a Lesbian and not getting married. T_T *oh well, jumps off building* I mean girls don't say such hurtful words that keep dangling in your mind. If I haven't pull myself back yesterday, I may have end up having really short hair now. I was so angry and sad with my hair that I wanted to chop it off immediately on the spot, okie, i mean in the go to a salon immediately. =.= Anyway, I was really happy that i got to see Vogue_ace and Ozora. Okie, was still sad with the part that I keep telling Ozora that I'm snow but he just can't hear me T_T Vogue was very nice and stay with us throughout until we decide to leave for Liang Courts. Anyway, that's all. And I guess Gmaine will be very happy if I become a Les. LOLS.
PS: Thanks limteng! Thanks for brining my FLH album over to IMM next week for it to be autographed.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム