chocolate candies2

火曜日, 3月 17, 0021

OMG. I have like a list of things to do! Am really busy before the trip!
List of things to do:
1) Collect Golden Village card from the Cinema on the way home.
2) Find my Window Vista Cd that comes with the laptop (IDK where I've placed it =x)
3) Try to move EVERY single bit of stuffs into the External Hard disk. (This gonna take ages...)
4) Pack up my stuff for tomorrow's configuration of laptop. ( I have to be in school by 8.30am)
5) Re-pack the clothes in the luggage. ( I found out a way to save space + prevent clothes from getting wrinkles.)
6) Prepare the amount of money I need for the Laptop insurance. 
7) Plan and go through the route to take tomorrow for Manhattan House.
8) Ask for $10 more XP
9) Go through packing list.
10) Can't find Vista CD then I'll have to send lappy over to Sony Gallery T_T

List of things i wanna do:
1) Put on fake nails. (These would be so cute!)
2) Buy cosmetics from Malaysia.
3) Go Malaysia before Japan trip. (For the above reason.)
4) Settle payment with Gmaine's mum.
5) Watch DMC~! (WHOOOTS~!)
6) I think i forgot about my mum's birthday =x (OT)
7) Convert the songs in thumbdrive into MP3 format.
8) Get a decent MP3 player.

Oh well... time to go home... bye guys~! (gals too ^^)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム